A fun filled play and snuggle slipper-shaped toy for dogs of all sizes the All for Paws Doggie Slipper is part of the much-loved Doggies Shoes range from All for Paws, carefully developed to encourage healthy activity and essential exercise with a novelty design for even more fun.
Developed with high quality materials to ensure tons of on-going instinctual play the All for Paws Doggie Slipper withstands multiple play sessions, with a soft exterior perfect for snuggling and interactive play. Designed with a dog’s natural instincts in mind it features a build in squeaker igniting your dog’s instinctual desire to thrash, chase, fetch, shake and more, providing essential stimulation and enrichment with every game played. Suitable for all dogs it’s perfectly sized for play with all breeds, and provides tons of fun for the entire family helping to build a special bond between you and your dog through interactive play.
Great for games of fetch, solo squeaking and snuggling the All for Paws Doggie Slipper ensures long lasting play, keeping your dog occupied, happy, healthy and active. Promoting healthy activity and essential exercise its brightly coloured design offers a range of tempting textures, keeping your dog’s focus on the toy game after game. The perfect addition to any toy box it fulfils your dog’s instinctual needs to play and chase, and has a soft, snuggly exterior perfect for comforting your dog during nap time.
- A fun, novelty slipper toy for dogs
- With an adorable bunny design for even more fun
- Made with premium quality materials for a durable design and long lasting use
- Brightly coloured for increased visibility and focus
- Internal squeaker engages your dog in active play
- Encourages essential exercise for a happy, healthy dog
- Fulfils your dog’s natural instincts to chase, fetch, squeak and shake
- Perfect for interactive and solo play, providing tons of fetching and squeaking fun
- Provides essential enrichment and stimulation with every game played
- Approximately 21cm long
Safety Note: It is the responsibility of the pet owner to assess suitability of any treat or toy. Always supervise your pet when playing with toys. If toy becomes damaged or parts come loose, please dispose of and/or replace to ensure safety for your pet at all times. This is not a chew toy and is not indestructible. Always read safety instructions on packaging before use.