Russel Rabbit Tasty Mix
Russel Rabbit Tasty Mix is nutritionally balanced and suitable for adult rabbits of all shapes and sizes. Delicious ingredients such as Timothy Hay, maize, oats, wheat and peas, as well as added vitamins provide a tasty everyday diet that helps promote your pet’s natural wellbeing and vitality.
- Nutritionally balanced, tasty mix
- Suitable for all breeds including dwarf rabbits
- No added sugar
- Contains natural prebiotics for digestive health
- With tasty Timothy hay – a fabulous source of fi bre
- Linseed with Omega 3 for healthy skin and shiny coat
- Encourages natural foraging
- Delicious ingredients including linseed and lucerne
- With all the vitamins and minerals pets need to keep them happy and healthy
- Correctly balanced calcium : phosphorus ratio – calcium 0.6%, phosphorus 0.4%
Extruded wheat, flaked peas, flaked maize, Timothy hay, alfalfa meal, whole oats, flaked wheat, soya bean hulls, wheat feed, soya oil, extruded locust beans.
Crude Protien 14%, Crude Fibre 12%, Crude Oils and Fats 4%, Crude Ash 5%, Calcium 0.6%, Phosphorous 0.4%
Vitamin A 20,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 100mg, Iron (as iron (II) sulphate monohydrate) 50mg, Iodine (as calcium iodate, anhydrous) 1.5mg, Copper (as copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate) 7.5mg, Manganese (as manganese (II) oxide) 30mg, Zinc (as zinc oxide) 100mg, Selenium (as sodium selenite) 0.25mg
The average adult rabbit (2.5kg) will require 60-70g/day of Russel Rabbit. Fresh vegetables should also be provided along with good quality hay and clean drinking water. Please store in a cool dry place.