In line with new Government guidance it is time to MOVE FORWARD to the next stage for Natural Pet Centre. We feel it is time to reopen the shop to people who wish to come back inside. HOWEVER we will not be stopping the website, in fact it is still our preferred method of trading and watch out for exclusive offers. You will still be able to collect orders from the shutter at any time. The shop will reopen on Saturday 4th July.
So what are the changes:
1) The shop will be open to come inside from 12:00 each day (orders collected from 10:30) and close Monday to Friday at 17:30 and Saturday at 17:00.
2) Hand sanitiser will be provided at the door, PLEASE USE IT.
3) We will be limiting the number of people inside to 2 family groups with a maximum of 4 people in total.
4) We have created as much of a one way system as possible around the store. We are not a supermarket PLEASE follow it.
5) PLEASE socially distance with other including staff. Remember 2m recommended 1m if that’s not possible. Masks available apron request.
6) Ordering in advance by phone is no longer necessary but if you want to please do so after 12:00
We would like to thank our amazing customers for all the support you have given us in the last few months, COVID may not yet be over but we will continue to work together and provide for your pet.
Again many thanks in advance
Jayne and Steve