Julius-K9 Power harness is the original harness developed for professional use by emergency serves, however it is now seen as an iconic design used by many.
The surface of the power harness is made from robust, scratch-proof and water-resistant polyester, which makes it an ideal harness for all dogs that love to roam through shrubs and wilderness. The harness is padded with Ökotex, a breathable cotton that is gentle on the skin. The continuously adjustable chest and belly straps enable perfect fitting.
The harness has a label patch on each side where you can fit reflective slogans with Velcro. The harness is fitted with reflectors, improving your dog's visibility around roads at night. The waist belts in sizes 0 - 3 have a reflective strip stitched on and the belts for sizes Baby, Mini-Mini and Mini have reflective stitching.
The back of the harness features an INOX® steel ring for the lead, which makes the harness much more comfortable than a conventional collar. The back also features a handle* (open and closes with Velcro) that enables you to lift or hold your dog for a short time.
- High-quality dog harness, suitable for home use as well as for working dogs
- Ideal for professional use, outdoor activities and dog sports such as dummy training or agility
- Individually adjustable: adjustable chest and tummy straps
- Durable material: scratch-proof and water resistant
- Handle on the back: for holding or supporting your dog
- Sturdy INOX®-steel ring on the back: for attaching a lead
- Extremely comfortable: lined with skin-friendly OEKO-TEX®, Made in Germany
- Improved visibility: reflective chest strap and edging
- Illuminous sticker with JULIUS-K9®-logo on the side
- Velcro closure on the handle
- Harness type: saddle harness
- Outer material: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% ÖKO-TEX®-certified cotton
- D-Ring: INOX® (steel)
- Colour: red/ black
- Closure type: Klick fastening
- Closure material: plastic