Nutriment’s Kidney Support formula is specifically designed to maintain overall canine health, paying specific attention to the kidneys. Containing human-grade quality beef and responsibly sourced sardines, our in-house canine nutritionists have carefully selected biologically appropriate ingredients which provide essential nutrition to maintain optimal kidney health. Our kidney support recipe forms part of a species-appropriate diet which is free from grains, additives and harmful chemicals that can be difficult to digest and place strain on a dog’s kidneys. Boosted with Omega-3 fatty acids and monitored protein and phosphorous levels, our kidney support raw dog food is an ideal solution for supporting your dog’s health and happiness.
Sold in 500g trays. Feed 2-3% of the dog's ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
- A species-appropriate diet that does not contain any grains, refined carbohydrates, or high-starch ingredients
- Restricted, appropriate protein levels to support muscle maintenance and healthy kidney function
- Restricted phosphorus
- Increased calcium levels to minimise phosphorus absorption
- Enhanced long chain Omega 3 Fatty Acids for glomerular health
- Increased vitamin B levels to replace those lost in the urine
Beef Tripe, Whole Sardines, Beef Liver, Butternut Squash, Kale, Salmon Oil, Sunflower Seeds, Spirulina, Dandelion Root Powder, Cinnamon, Bilberry Powder
Why do we use these ingredients?
- Beef Offal is rich in Vitamin D which has been proven to help support healthy kidney function.
- Sardines and Sesame seeds high in Calcium to aid in phosphorous absorption.
- Salmon Oil is a whole food source of vitamin D .
- Spirulina contains key micronutrients and is a great source of iron for maintaining a healthy circulatory system.
- Sunflower seeds aid in balancing alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) and linoleic acid (LA).
- Sunflower seeds are also rich in Vitamin E which is important for healthy Kidney membranes.
- Dandelion has prebiotic properties and can support blood purification.
- Cinnamon can assist in maintain blood pressure and supports healthy blood sugar levels. The antioxidant-rich ingredient also offers cognitive support.
- Bilberry is rich in antioxidants that help mop up free radicals.
- Kale assists in removing excess phosphorus from the digestive tract
Typical analysis as fed:
Moisture: 71%, Protein: 13%, Fat: 10%, Ash (inorganic matter): 2%, Fibre: 1%, Carbohydrate 4%