Nutriment’s Liver Support formula is specifically designed to maintain overall canine health, paying specific attention to the liver. As with humans, optimal liver health is extremely important for the overall health and happiness of dogs. Containing responsibly sourced white fish and human-grade quality beef, this recipe is naturally rich in essential nutrients required to maintain the healthy function of a dog’s liver. Our in-house canine nutritionists carefully select biologically appropriate ingredients which taste great and are easy to digest, so that you can nutritionally support your dog whilst providing maximum food enjoyment. Our recipes form part of a species-appropriate diet, free from common allergens, such as grains, which are commonly found in commercial dog food and can have unpleasant side effects on your dog’s digestive system.
Feed 2-3% of the dog's ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
- A species-appropriate diet that does not contain any grains, refined carbohydrates, or high-starch ingredients
- Moderately restricted protein
- Increased vitamin C and vitamin E
- Enhanced Zinc levels discouraging absorption of divalent cations
- Restricted Copper levels
- High L-Carnitine and L-Arginine levels
- Restricted, appropriate phosphorus levels to support muscle maintenance and healthy liver function
Ingredients:White Fish (Haddock, Pollock), Tripe, Beef Heart, Beef Liver, Broccoli, Butternut Squash, Pumpkin Seeds, Parsley, Sunflower Seeds, Dandelion Root Powder, Basil, Kelp
- White fish (Haddock, Pollock) has innately low levels of copper. It is also good source of protein and rich essential fatty acids as well as being one of the most highly digestible proteins.
- Dandelion has prebiotic properties and can support blood purification.
- Basil is high in Vitamin K which aids in blood clotting.
- Pumpkin seeds are a good source of Zinc which supports liver detoxification.
- Sunflower is high in Vitamin E which helps has many documented benefits.
Typical analysis as fed:
Moisture: 79%, Protein: 7%, Fat: 7%, Ash (inorganic matter): 2%, Fibre: 2%, Carbohydrate 5%,